Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Avengers Assemble!

 The Avengers is a popular movie in this house, so of course we had to be them for Halloween. You might think it odd to have a 2 year-old girl be the Hulk, but trust me, she fits the character to a T. She loves to "smash" everything, so she was perfect.
 Harmony was an adorable little tiger, just like Abi and Sariah were. They were the other kids that we born at the right time of year to wear this costume. I like to get my money's worth out of things. :)
 Our family at the ward party. I am the scariest thing I could think of.....a MOM!!!!
Our friends, the Thelers, were the cast from Toy Story. So cute!

 These kids couldn't wait to hit the neighborhood and get some candy!
 Sariah was so cute going from house to house. Her favorite part of the evening was parking herself in our driveway and eating as much candy as she could.
The big kids would much rather eat the candy than pass it out, but too bad! They got their share of candy once it was all over.

No comments: