Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Sariah!

August is a very busy time of year in our family. This year we celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary, my birthday, Harmony was born, and Sariah turned 2! The day after Sariah's birthday is Beau's birthday. We have a 2 week period where we have 5 events. We sure didn't do a very good job planning things.
 Sariah didn't know (or care) about the other events. She didn't even know it was her birthday. I couldn't let her down, so we celebrated her birthday with gusto.
 I racked my brains trying to think of what to get her. Inspiration struck, and I got her this stroller. She was so excited. She loves pushing it around the house.
 Grandma and Grandpa are fabulous at remembering everyone's birthday. Amazing, since there are well over 20 grandkids! Sariah had fun opening the presents, and insisted that she try on the new clothes as well.
 She looks pretty in pink. :)
 We had a huge box leftover from I don't know what, so the kids wanted me to make it into a TV for them.
Abi put on a play with her horses. Everyone else was mesmerized. It must have been an exciting story.
 Sariah still loves Sesame Street, so I got to use my Cookie Monster cake pan again. Sariah loves the Happy Birthday song, and when we sang it to her, she sang along with us to make sure we sang it correctly.
 She went to town on her cake and ice cream. It sure was tasty!
After the sugar high wore off,  we watched an episode of Sesame Street. Can't believe that she is already 2. She's such a sweet girl, but that could change since she is now two. :)

No comments: