He had to put on his new shirt to help celebrate the day. Such a cutie!
Sariah enjoyed the decorations, and the fact that they were so easily accessible. She climbed on the table all day just to bat the balloons. Drove me nuts!
Zachary chose pancakes and sausage for breakfast. Good choice!
Just because it was his birthday, doesn't mean we get a break from school!
Once school was over, Zachary chose Cars 2 for everyone to watch. We normally don't watch TV during the school week, but this was a special occasion after all!
Part of Zachary turning 5 and learning how to read, is that he gets to use the computer to navigate a website called StarFall. The deal is if he does workbooks in the morning during school time, then he can have 20 minutes of Starfall in the afternoon.
Beau wasn't too pleased with his artwork on the white board this time around. He told me to tell the kids that I drew it. Yeah, like I could ever draw anything even remotely close to looking as good as that! I think they know that, too.
Instead of a birthday party, we went as a family to Chuck E. Cheese. Nothing like greasy pizza and germ infested games. Everyone had fun nonetheless.
Such concentration. You would think that he is behind the wheel of a real race car!
It's so exciting to watch Daddy drive. I just don't get it.
Sariah loved ski ball, which is my personal favorite. I guess she wanted to see where the balls went, or maybe help them along their way.
To complete the evening, we enjoyed a funfetti cake with cream cheese frosting and chocolate ice cream.
I just love the look on his face!
One year older, and wiser too!
Yummy! Eat up, little boy. We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment