Friday, June 24, 2011
Catching up...again.
I realized that time has gone by much, much too quickly. I find myself very busy with life, and don't make the time to document as well as I should on the blog. Oh well! Room for improvement, right?
Beau was entertaining the kids on rainy afternoon. Actually, it was entertaining to me as well. This picture looks impressive. Abi is quick to point out that his face is as red as a tomato. Thankfully no blood vessels were popped during this activity.
Abi purchased a sewing kit with her own money. The last thing I would have bought at her age, so I was surprised. She got right to work and spent hours piecing together a small picnic blanket for Tinkerbell.
Of course we had to dye hard boiled eggs for Easter.
Are we having fun yet?
Abi is such a wonderful big sister. Sariah is certainly in love with her as well.
Beau had a friend from church convince him that he should bike a metric century, which is 63 miles. Of course Beau doesn't figure he needs to train for anything. Nevertheless, he got up early one Saturday morning and went with said friend to this bike ride. He was the only one on a mountain bike, and he finished dead last. The point is, that he finished....in one piece. He was still smiling when he got home. He amazes me.
Easter Sunday was a happy event. Can't you tell? This was the best that I was going to get in way of pictures. The boys desperately need a haircut!!!
She looks so comfortable in her bed. I wish I was small enough to climb in with her.
Sariah is such a happy baby, especially when Zachary is around.
What a cheesey smile! I love that little girl!
To show them just how long their hair was, I put it in a ponytail. They thought they were funny.
Ah, silly girls. I mean, boys.
Eliza loves to sit at the table and color. She gets very involved and concentrates so hard. It's quite cute.
We attended a Family Fun Fair. There was food, games with prizes, and rides. Abi and Everett tested their strength and they each won a CD player. They will come in handy on the road trip this summer.
I love how they always stand in line in order.
The slides outside were fun, and fast! I couldn't get a decent picture of the kids on them.
Abi just about lost her lunch going upside down. She was screaming, and laughing, so I thought she was having fun. Guess I was wrong. She said it was very scary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Loved catching up :). And Kevin is still hoping to get a real work bench someday. It will be nice for him to not have to regrip golfclubs using our kitchen counter.
Post a Comment