She is such a cutie in the morning. She is always so bright eyed and happy. I love it!
Yummy banana for breakfast.Just relaxing, waiting for me to take her outside.
She loves her swing, and since it gets so hot in the afternoon, I make sure she gets some swing-time before school starts in the morning.
She has access to the school shelves, unfortunately. We are forever replacing the folders she pulls down. (Until I blocked her with chairs. Muahaha!)
She finds the coloring books at the bottom, which is fine.
She can destroy those all she wants!
Time for a quick nap before we head to playgroup.
Playgroup was at a great swimming pool. She loves water. I love those chunky thighs! She gets a lot of compliments on her chunkiness.
Her favorite thing to do at the pool is crawl in the water until she can't reach the bottom. Over and over again. I think she's trying to drown herself.
I took some cupcakes to share with our friends, and she found some chunks of them on the ground and helped herself.
After an afternoon nap, we watched some Sesame Street while we waited for Daddy to come home from school.
She was kind enough to allow him to give her some kisses before she squirmed out of his arms.
Life isn't all fun and games. It's her party and she'll cry if she wants to.
We had fettuccine alfredo for dinner. Yum yum!
These were the cupcakes that I made, along with the Elmo cake that is just for Sariah! I had so much fun putting these together!
Not sure what she is thinking. She seems a bit apprehensive.
A timid bite, just to taste it.
OK, starting to dig in a little bit more.....
How on earth did this happen?!?! Watching her destroy the cake was more fun than making it.
I think it took longer to clean up the mess than anything else! I didn't even bother putting clothes back on, since it was so hot and bedtime was around the corner. She loves to make a mess with the toys.
She is so cute the way she sits and looks at books. I love it!
After a long day, and plenty of sugar, it's time to go to bed. Happy birthday little one. We love you!
1 comment:
I just got caught up on your blog. I sure wish you lived closer so you could make me that amazing cheesecake for my birthday :). Yum! And how is your baby already one? Time sure flies!
Post a Comment