I thought they looked so cute standing together waiting for the next ride.
Getting on is probably the most fun, because the seat spins around, and the platform you're standing on moves around while you're trying to step in. Zachary loved the ride, because he got wet both times, and thought it was fabulous!
Beau and I took turns on the Great White roller coaster. Now THIS is a roller coaster! It was my first time on an inverted roller coaster, and it was great! This is just a random picture I took to illustrate a portion of the ride.
Beau is in this pictures. He's in the front row on the right. Look for the guy wearing white athletic socks with dress shoes. :) Abi is bummed that she is a couple of inches too short for this ride. I told her that if she eats her vegetables she'll grow tall enough by next summer. She just rolls her eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment