The weather turned warm enough for the kids to play outside in the water. They had a lot of fun! It's only a matter of time before it's too hot, and they don't want to be outside!
Beau is lucky to have so many volunteers to help him when it comes time for him to practice for his physical exams. They fight over who gets to be next!Some of our great friends invited us over for an Easter egg hunt. The kids were so excited to be with friends, and of course gather candy.
It's only a matter of time before Sariah figures out that there is candy in that egg!
Once all the eggs were found, it was time to eat the candy! I gave them a time limit, and let them eat however much they wanted in that time period.
Thankfully our friends have a big backyard for the kids to play in so they could burn off all that sugar!
Easter morning is a good time to get a picture of the kids.
Sariah climbed up onto the piano bench when it wasn't pulled out, and got stuck. She was crying for help, and when I came with the camera instead, she began screaming. She was quite put out that I was documenting her dilemma.
I was making brownie cookies one afternoon, and I thought I had put the chocolate chips out of the reach of this little stinker. Apparently not, because I came into the kitchen to see her on a stool chowing down.
Oh well, I'll forgive her. She pulls her own weight around here. She enjoys helping to take the garbage out. She will cry if we don't let her try to carry it.
1 comment:
So fun to catch up on a few things. Glad you posted :). Not sure about Beau with the stash - pretty funny - looks like he should be in an old western movie. And I loved your conference ideas!
Post a Comment