Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Blessing Day


This past Sunday Eliza was blessed during Sacrament meeting. She was supposed to get blessed while Beau's dad was visiting.....didn't happen. Let's not go there. :) The blessing was beautiful, and I actually got to write down a few of the words on paper. Hopefully I heard them correctly, because Zachary kept trying to tell me that it was Daddy talking. Thanks Zachy!
Eliza was able to wear the same dress that Abi wore on her blessing day. The difference is, Abi was 6 months old when she wore this dress....Eliza is only 2 months old! It's a good thing we didn't wait any longer! I actually had to put away all the 0-3 months clothes, and pull out the 3-6 month clothes last week. Judging by some of the outfits, I should have done that a while ago! Such a big girl!!!
I took a few pictures of the big little girl on her special day. She was very happy. She usually is. I also have to brag about this baby girl, even though she will probably make me eat my words tonight! :) For the past few nights, she has slept 6 hours straight! There are those of you who have babies who sleep all the way through the night that are thinking, "big deal!" This is HUGE in our house. Usually the kids wake up every 2 hours, every night for at least the first year of life. To only have to take care of a baby once at night, is monumental. Yay Eliza! (Like I said, she'll probably make me eat my words tonight!!)


























3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Taylor Family!

-Beautiful pics of sweet Eliza.

Next time it snows big....come on over for some sledding FUN!

-mike

Lisa Brown said...

She is so pretty! And she really looks a lot older than 2 months.

Jess said...

Hey there. You guys always look so sweet. How is homeshcooling going? Jessi