Abi has been practicing the piano a lot, and doing so well. She loves to have me play the duets with her in her book. This is her favorite song called Morning Prayer.
Also, can you hear Eliza crying a little bit in the background? And Zachy and Everett are saying "cheese" to the camera and running around. So typical of this house!
3 comments:
How fun! Lily is always asking meto play the duet part, but has to wait for her teacher to do it with her, since I cant.
That was so cool! It reminds me of when Spencer was little! He would get tired of waiting for me to come and play with him, so he started playing my part as well - at least as much as his two little hands could do together. I wouldn't be surprised if Abi started doing that! She's got great timing, doesn't she?
Your house sounds crazy and fun. Our parents say one day we will miss that, I don't know if I believe them though. Way to go Abi!!
Post a Comment