Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Random things....

I got a Bumbo seat for Eliza. She really likes it, but it sure is a tight squeeze for her thighs. :)
Time for Math. Abi and Everett are doing worksheets, Zachary is playing with shapes, and Eliza is counting how many minutes until she gets out of the chair.
Mother's Day weekend I participated in a half marathon relay with a friend. The weather was beautiful, the course was gorgeous. It was on a tree lined trail with a rather loud stream alongside due to all the rain we received. My friend ran 5.6 miles, and my leg was 7.5 miles. It was a lot of fun! Maybe next year I can con Beau into doing it with me. :)
Abi loves caterpillars! She is much braver than me. I wouldn't be caught dead holding one of these things.
My beautiful girls on Sunday morning. I love Eliza's curly hair, I wonder who she gets it from? :)




3 comments:

Cole and Julie said...

What pretty girls you have! We usually snap pictures before church too because that is the only time everyone in our house is clean and dressed:) I still think of Eliza as a newborn, clearly she is a baby now! So cute! We got Abi's letter. Thank you, hopefully we will get a thank you card to her soon.

Lisa Brown said...

Fun post! And I can't get over how much Abi looks like you :) - so fun!

Christy said...

Wow those are some big legs Eliza has. So cute. She better be wishing for some hot legs like her mom.