We spent the evening outside after dinner. The weather was beautiful. The kids were playing in the mud, I was vacuuming the cars, and Beau was filling up our water containers. After a while, Beau came out of the garage riding
Abi's bike. Zachary, of course, wanted a ride.


Everett has been getting brave and riding his bike around the back. He is getting pretty good. His legs have gotten much stronger. Everett challenged Beau to a race.

On your marks, get set....GO!!
Abi is just like her mom.....she would much rather be running!
Abi decided to give her bike a try, but wanted all her gear on. What, no shoulder pads? Where's the bubble wrap? It took her about 5 minutes to put the pads on, and she spent all of 30 seconds on the bike. She insists she needs training wheels. We'll work on that. :)

Last weekend, the "yellow dust" started covering EVERYTHING!!!
EWWWW. YUCK! I had never seen that before. During the week, thankfully it rained. I looked out the back window, and saw this stream of yellow running down the street. That streak in the middle of the shot...that's pollen.
1 comment:
For the whole month of March, all of Savannah is covered in "yellow dust" because of all the pollen. You just wait for the pollen season to end, and then everyone washes their cars.
We can't wait to move so I can get Lily a bike, although I tell her no training wheels and she wants them. Sounds like she and Abi are still two peas in a pod :).
Post a Comment