Sunday, January 10, 2010

Snowstorm

I've been slow posting about things....the week before Christmas, we had a snowstorm! It was great! It snowed from 9pm on Friday night, and didn't stop until 9pm on Saturday night. We stayed warm inside all day, and enjoyed the winter wonderland that was being created outside. Of course, the kids went out once.The snow was too deep for Zachary, so he stayed on the back porch and threw snowballs at Abi and Everett. Smart kid!
Beau cleaned off his car, and within the hour, you couldn't tell the difference!
Abi and Everett went out in the morning, before the snow got too deep, and tried to shovel it. Hehehe.
The next day was more fun. Church was canceled, and we had fun being snowbound for another day. Not Beau....he was gone most of the day shoveling families out who were missing their Dads. I LOVED the weekend! I hope we get a couple of more before the season is over!


1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

Lily would be so jealous! Any time the weatherman says there is a chance of snow, she is terribly disapointed that we don't actually get it.