A couple of weeks ago, the kids and I loaded up in the van, and drove south to Fayetteville, North Carolina to visit some friends. I haven't seen Lisa in almost 5 years! The last time we saw each other, our daughters were only 18 months old, and were the best of friends. They had a lot of fun playing together. My boys, and her boy Derek, enjoyed re-enacting Star Wars all weekend. Eliza was introduced to Baby Einstein videos. She had the typical reaction. She stared at the screen and drooled. The weather was great most of the time, so the kids played in the backyard. Oh, how I want a backyard! All in all, it was a great visit. We look forward to them coming to visit us in the future!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Visit
A couple of weeks ago, the kids and I loaded up in the van, and drove south to Fayetteville, North Carolina to visit some friends. I haven't seen Lisa in almost 5 years! The last time we saw each other, our daughters were only 18 months old, and were the best of friends. They had a lot of fun playing together. My boys, and her boy Derek, enjoyed re-enacting Star Wars all weekend. Eliza was introduced to Baby Einstein videos. She had the typical reaction. She stared at the screen and drooled. The weather was great most of the time, so the kids played in the backyard. Oh, how I want a backyard! All in all, it was a great visit. We look forward to them coming to visit us in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
how long was that drive?! nice that beau would let you do it alone. we drove to UT by myself and w/mike gone i had to beg family not to make me fly. of course w/it being december the weather is always a bit iffy in wyoming. glad you had fun!
Thanks agin for coming! And I just realized that I forgot to send you home with a few of those Baby Einstein movies :). If all goes well, I will bring them in April.
Post a Comment