Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snow day!

I took the kids sledding this morning. What fun we had! I was surprised that they lasted for a whole hour. I thought for sure the cold, and the wet snow would dampen their spirits. Not in the slightest! Again, again, and again. Up and down. Up and down. The perfect hill was just around the corner from our house. I wonder what the residents thought of my 4 screaming kids. Oh well. No one complained! Eliza didn't care too much for the snow, or the sledding. She wasn't a happy camper, unless I was holding her. But she sure looks cute all bundled up! I was able to get a couple of videos of the kids. At this point, Zachary didn't want to slide unless I was with him. I guess he didn't trust Abi or Everett. So he was crying, waiting for me to take him down again.
After a while, Zachary started going down with Abi and Everett, and realized how much fun it could be! After that, he didn't need me anymore.

Once we came back home, it was time for lunch, and nap time. Woo hoo! I timed that one perfectly. I shouldn't hear from Zachary or Eliza for a few hours. Abi and Everett, on the other hand......maybe I'll just send them back outside. :)

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

Lily sure wishes she could have been there. She has still never been sledding. Looks like you had a blast!