Monday, January 31, 2011

More snow!

We got about 7 inches of snow last week. Of course we had to go out and play in it! Eliza just plopped herself down on the freezing ground. She would have nothing to do with sliding down icy hills.
She was content to eat as much snow as possible.
Since there was so much snow, Beau didn't have to go into work until the afternoon. He came with us to help out.
I think he had just as much fun as everyone else.
Since Sariah was taking a nap, I actually got to join in the fun instead of standing by on the sidelines. I had so much fun playing and racing with the kids. I think they were surprised to see that I could have so much fun.
After awhile, the cold ground got to Eliza. She was ready to go inside and warm up. Poor baby.

2 comments:

Lani said...

That looks so fun! We're still waiting for a big dump of snow. We've got wind and cold, but not more than a couple inches so far this winter.

Lisa Brown said...

I wish we had a good sledding hill near us, but no such luck.