Sunday, January 30, 2011
Snow.....FINALLY!!!
We had such a wonderful winter last year. It was a record year for snowfall. I knew that it was abnormal for this area, but I was hoping that we would get a small taste of that again. I LOVE SNOW! Thankfully, so do my children. We were finally blessed to have enough snow to go sledding.
Eliza went down only once. I think it scared her. From then on she was content to stand at the top of the hill and cheer everyone down.
Abi and Everett couldn't get enough.
Zachary was brave and decided he was old enough to go on his own. Yay!!
Once they had had enough of sliding down a hill, it was time to chase Abi. Um, yeah, good luck with that! She's quick.
I think Zachary's favorite part of the snow is throwing snowballs. This is the face he would always have after he hit someone. I was off limits because I was holding Sariah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It seriously has not stopped snowing here. It snows everyday!! So feel free to come up here when ever you want to play in the snow! But you definitely need real winter clothes here because it is freezing. Glad that kids had fun!!
Post a Comment