I remember my Mom always giving me a goody bag on Valentine's Day with candy, hair ties, socks, pencils, or anything else that she decided to include. I looked forward to it every year. I wanted to start that tradition with my kids, but it's kind of hard to purchase stuff like that on the sly when I always shop with the kids. Instead, I decided to make our food for the day into hearts. (Also, it's much cheaper that way!)

French toast......

Pizza......

I put
Abi and Everett to work making
place mats and tissue paper flowers for the table decorations. They really enjoyed it!

For dessert after Family Home Evening.....heart shaped sugar cookies.
1 comment:
Very fun! Lily always wants her food to be heart shaped. One year I even made the bacon into hearts using two pieces, and then I cooked them and they stayed that shape. She loved it :).
Post a Comment