Sunday, February 20, 2011

Silly kids

Eliza loves her friend Clara. She is so excited when Clara comes to play, or when she gets to go to Clara's house. They are quite cute together. They play well, and like to get into mischief together. When the date night babysitting was at our house, I realized that I hadn't heard from these girls in a while. It was awfully quiet. I found them playing in the bathtub.
They thought they were so funny.
Everett has started reading out loud a lot more lately. A few months ago he would get mad whenever I would ask him to read anything. Now I will find him either reading to himself, or reading out loud to Zachary or Eliza. He is a very good reader!

2 comments:

jaredandgina said...

They are all growing up so fast. Eliza seems so much older than Kailie, perhaps it all the hair! You guys are moving this summer right?

Jill said...

that's hilarious - can you tell clara dressed herself that morning? you're so nice - i keep the bathrooms locked when we have friends over, my kids have too much fun in there...just ask the mascghers about TP soup!