After Eliza's bath this evening, her hair dried sticking up. We thought she looked funny.

I just wanted to show my mom Eliza's double cowlick. Good thing she's a girl, because she'd have problems taming her hair if she were a boy!

I added this one, just because it shows her chunky double chin. I love it.
4 comments:
Eden didn't have all that hair at the beginning, but she does have the double swirls, swirling towards each other. It made for pretty funny hair until it grew long enough to stay down, now its only a slight annoyance when I'm trying to put only the top half up in a ponytail. She's adorable!
What a cutie! And yes, thank goodness your boys didn't get the double cow lick - I have enough problems with Derek's hair as it is :).
Oh, her hair is so cute. Only on a baby would that be so adorable. Her hair reminds me of Bren's.
Oh my goodness! You are so lucky! You got such a cute one. And again you are always that inspiration to me and the music I have on my blog. I definatly need a change of pace. Again, she is so cute. We were wondering how many more are in the works??? (Isn't that always the time people bug you to have more, when you've just had one?) congratulations
Post a Comment