I just love having a baby girl again! It's so much fun dressing her up. It's like having my very own doll. And I don't stand her on her head to get her dressed!
When I was a kid and I used to dress my dolls or Barbies, I would stand them on their heads to put their pants on. My mom would tell me that she feels sorry for my future kids, because I'll probably do that to them. I always said I wouldn't do that, because it's different dressing a real person. And it is! It's much more fun!
2 comments:
She looks so cute in this outfit. In this pic, I think she looks like a girl Zach. One of the things I'm grateful of having my Naia too is getting to dress her up, I love it!
Lily tell me every day about the baby girl we are going to have once Derek is in school. We tried to explain to her that when the time comes, we can't choose, but I sure would love another daughter. I still have all of Lily's clothes just waiting to be used again :).
Post a Comment