Sunday, April 19, 2009

Flashback

This is how I did Abi's hair for church today. I thought Abi would enjoy the fishtail. I told her she looked like a mermaid. She loved that, because her ambition in life is to become a mermaid. When we showed Beau, he said it reminded him of the 80's hairdos. Next week I'm going to put her hair in a banana clip. Then, we'll pull out the hyper-color shirts with the knot on one side. Oh, and don't forget the double socks and rolling the bottom of the pants up to show off those awesome socks, or the lace cuff on the jeans. And, tomorrow at the gym, I'm going to wear wear my leg warmers.


4 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

I love it! If I still had my LA Gears with the multicolored laces, I would lend them to you to go with your leg warmers :).

Melanie said...

All I remember are oversized shirts worn with big belts...

Jill said...

ha ha! i love abi's aspiration - lily told me this week that she plans on being an empress...coupled with, "i just want to be a queen when i grow up and rule." maybe abi can have a great lake in lily's kingdom.

Christy said...

Wow that looks great!