
Don't we look happy this beautiful Easter Sunday?
Zachy wanted to hold Eliza, and I didn't let him. I'm so mean! (Oh, don't mind the hole in Everett's sock. We are just too cheap to buy new socks.) :)

We participated in an Easter Egg Hunt with some friends from church. Everett conned
Abi into pushing him on the swing. Such a nice sister.

Everett didn't find as many eggs as he wanted, so he was awfully upset. I told him it's kind of hard to find eggs when he's just sitting on the ground. He was sad that the other kids were running around getting the eggs, so he sat down and cried.

At least
Abi and
Zachy had some fun.

This is how I did
Abi's hair for Easter. I got the idea from my friend Lani's blog, who got her inspiration from another friend.
4 comments:
Hey Saundra it's me, Jenni Steele. I have been following your blog through Gina's and just had to tell you that I LOVE your Easter picture of the kids it is so cute! (Especially with the holy sock!)
I love the Easter pic! Poor Zach, you mean Mom, hee-hee.
I'm happy that you guys got to join us last Thursday!
and oh, I love how you did Abi's hair! You always make her hair nice. I hope I'll learn some tricks for Naia when she'll have longer, more hair.
I love this blog for good hair ideas and instructions:
http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment