Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ta da!

Heeeeeeerrrrrrrreeeeeee is Eliza....The mistress(?) of crawling. Oh, and don't mind the screaming child in the background. Some people really should get their kids to be quiet. Sheesh! :)

5 comments:

Cole and Julie said...

She's crawling! Her chubby legs look adorable, what a cuttie!

Jill said...

woo hoo! go eliza! she's so much more mobile than clara and there's only six weeks between them! i'm not worrying, i'm happy with it this way - yours is, no doubt, in a hurry to get running with the rest of her marathoning family.

jaredandgina said...

wow, I can't believe she is already crawling. She is fast too! Kailie is not even close yet, maybe a few more weeks. I don't mind!

Christy said...

What a BABE! Totally cute smile!

Lisa Brown said...

Is it just me, or do I have memories of Abi in that onsie? How fun. I need to have another daughter, just so she can wear all Lily's old clothes :).