Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just for you Mom!

My mom was having a rough day today, so I told her to check the blog later, and I would post a picture of her granddaughter that would make her day. I hope this helps, Momma! I love you! Yikes, watch out for those teeth!
We went to the DC zoo earlier this month. The orangutans have ropes that they can swing on that cross over the crowds of people. The only thing keeping them from jumping down on the sidewalks, is the fact that they're 30 feet up, and the poles will give them a shock if they try to venture down. While we were there, we were fortunate to see one orangutan cross on the ropes. He also wowed the crowd with a waterfall of urine and feces. Nasty!
I finally organized Abi's school books for the year. There she is, already absorbed in one of her books! We will probably start in about 3 weeks or so.
Last night we had a rainstorm, minus the thunder and lightning. After dinner, I let the kids go outside and get wet. Eliza and I joined them, but we were dry under an umbrella.
This morning, the kids and I attended a Post Library Storytime activity. "General Foolishness" entertained the kids with slapstick comedy, music, and circus skills. Abi and Everett liked it. Zachary and Eliza sat on my lap, and jumped every time there was a loud noise.






2 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

You need to come visit before you start up school again :). Abi looks so tall and grown up.

TiffanyBedard said...

Hi Saundra! How are you? Its been awhile and I just wanted to say hi and see how you and the kiddies are doing. I miss so many families since we've been here in Cali and youre one of them for sure. Talk to you soon.
-Tiffany