In November Beau had two 4-day weekends. Since the semester was slowly winding down, he felt comfortable having company. We invited his Dad and step-mom for a weekend. They made the 12 hour drive, and stayed for three days. It was a lot of fun! We had to take them to Sea World, of course. While we were there, our practically brand new double Baby Jogger was stolen. That's what we get for taking such a nice stroller and leaving it unattended with about a hundred other strollers during a show.
Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of the kids with their grandparents. I was however lucky to capture this rare moment. This used to be a common occurrence, but the past few months the kids have really missed out on Daddy time. 3 months down, 24 more to go.
Before Dale and Ann hit the road, they treated us to lunch at Chuck E. Cheese. Since it was a Monday at lunchtime, the place was deserted. I like it that way. Then I don't feel worried about letting the kids wander around playing games. Sariah parked herself in this bus, and drove to town.
Eliza was a cute passenger on the short bus. We had a good time watching the kids play games and win hundreds of tickets so they could get a sticker and a tootsie roll.
No comments:
Post a Comment