I am not a fan of carving pumpkins. Too much of a mess. Plus, with Beau busy with school I would be supervising and doing it all, which doesn't sound like a good idea. Oh, and then the pumpkins go bad much faster! Instead I let the kids pick their own small pumpkin, and let them paint it how ever they want. They seem to like it, so we'll go with it.
Sea World had some fun decorations for Halloween, so of course we had to go all dressed up. Well, I should say the kids went all dressed up. Everett and Zachary were Harry Potter and Ron Weasley. They drew a lot of attention and compliments everywhere we went. I must admit, they did look quite cute.
There was a section called FantaSea, where employees dressed up in various costumes, and of course candy was handed out.
Some of the costumes were sort of strange, but interesting.
Of course we had to ride the rides, and Eliza and Sariah played on the toddler playground while the bigger kids played on the huge nets.
We visited the Count's Un-Haunted House. The name certainly didn't lie. It was so un-haunted, that it was actually boring. Even the kids thought so. The highlight was taking a picture with the Count himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment