Sunday, December 11, 2011

Random Fun

Zachary asked if he could take a picture, so I let him pick his subject. He chose the Christmas tree that we have up on the counter that divides the school room from the living room. I didn't realize how high the tree must look to someone who is so short!
 Sariah was being a stinker (surprise, surprise!), so Beau picked her up and took her to the piano to let out some frustration. She immediately calmed down, and enjoyed plucking at the keys with Beau.
 Zachary loves to play with play dough. His latest creation was Obi Wan Kenobi. Complete with lightsaber, and 5 fingers.
 Everett had to join in on the fun, and he created Hogwarts Castle.

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

I don't know why I have had such trouble keeping upadted on reading everyone's blogs, but I finally got caught up on yours :). It looks like you have had a wonderful two months - with visitors and visiting family, plus all the other fun thrown in. So awesome. Wish I was visiting you!