Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Exercise

Ever since we moved to Maryland in August of 2008, I have gone to the community center down the street from our house 3 days a week without fail to run on the treadmill. The only time I have missed is for 2 weeks after having Eliza and Sariah. (Hey, I have to take a little break at least!) I take my kids with me, because 1. I don't have a choice, 2. it's free, and 3. there is a great kids room attached to it. There are a few toys and tables for them to sit at. Most of the time I look over through the windows and see them playing, or sitting and drooling over Curious George of Super Why on PBS. Quite a few times I don't see them, and this is why. They're relaxing on the "comfortable" floor watching TV. I feel bad that while I'm exercising my body, they're rotting their brains. Hopefully there isn't any long term damage. (Sariah sits patiently in her car seat and plays with toys next to me in the gym.)

No comments: