Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
The kids were so excited for St. Patrick's Day. I have no idea why. Maybe it's because they get to wear green. But they always wear green. Maybe it's the green food?
Green eggs and ham, green pancakes and milk started off the day.
Later as a snack, lime flavored rice krispy treats. The kids weren't too thrilled with the taste. I called Beau at work to see if he liked the one I put in his lunch. Nope. I was the only one who really liked them. They were very sour. My favorite! I had no problem eating the rest of them. :)
The kids picked rocks from outside and painted them. It became their Blarney Stone. Supposedly if you kiss the real Blarney Stone in Ireland, you are gifted with eloquence in speech. Hmmm. We didn't experience any increase in verbal flattery. Maybe we'll plan a trip to Ireland sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are just awesome! i should do stuff for St. Patrick's Day too, but I never have. Maybe next year :).
Post a Comment