Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I just can't help myself...she's so cute!

I take pictures of my kids quite frequently. Especially when I have a baby. They change so much so quickly. Plus, they're so stinkin cute almost every picture is a keeper! Sariah showing off those chubby legs. Eliza is hiding behind her in the pink blanket.
She is quite good a doing mountain climbers. Maybe Beau could take her to PT and show some of those AF people how it's done!
I love the way she tucks her lower lip into her mouth.
I hope you plan on cleaning up this mess, little girl!
Sariah didn't make this mess, but she certainly does enjoy the benefits of having toys all over the place!

That gummy grin gets me every time. She has 2 teeth working their way up on the bottom. It's cute, but not so cute when she bites while nursing. Ouch!

2 comments: