Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Fun pictures

The kids were given Halloween shirts from their Grandma. It took a long time and many takes to get a pose of everyone smiling. I should learn to accept the crying as a part of life, but I figure since we have a digital camera, I can take as many pictures as it takes to get what I'm after! Anakin Skywalker and Abi showing their Mosaics that they made as part of a History project.
Eliza and her good friend Ellie sharing the chair while they play the piano together. We are sure going to miss them when they move!
Sariah can amazingly sleep through anything. That's a good thing, because when you're the baby in a family with 4 older siblings, you've got to be able to handle anything!
It must be a family thing, because Beau can and will sleep through anything as well!

No comments: