Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Fun Times

I love the Christmas dresses that Costco carries every year. They are so pretty! I think my girls make them look even prettier. :) Too bad there wasn't one small enough for Sariah. I decided to try curlers in Eliza's hair the night before they wore their Christmas dresses. She sat still while I put them in. She didn't understand why I didn't take them out when it was time to go to bed. Thankfully, enough stayed in that her hair was curly the next day. Her hair holds a curl very well, unlike Abi's hair. I have to load it up with mousse and hairspray, and even then it has all fallen out by the time church is over. Her hair is still beautiful!
Abi enjoys making anything, and everything. This is the start of a diorama for her fairies. She draws everything, cuts it out, and glues it so precisely. Maybe she'll have a future in this?
One date night when we had our friends over, the kids colored dragon masks. They were very creative with the colors, and it was fun to hear their imaginations at work when they were making up stories to go with their masks. After the traditional pizza, they watched How to Train Your Dragon. Since they had been talking dragons all night, they had so much fun watching the movie! I love these kids!
I just love silly baby smiles. It takes over their whole face.

No comments: