Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Locks of Love
Abi has been asking me for over a year if she could cut her hair. I loved her with long hair, and would tell her no. I finally gave in. My hair finally got to the point where I was sick of it. Sariah kept pulling it, and I had told myself that when I had lost the first 10 pounds after Sariah was born I was going to cut it. Well, those 10 pounds came off sooner than I anticipated, so off it came!
I made an appointment for Abi and I to get our hair chopped off. We chose to donate it to the non-profit organization Locks of Love. They make hair pieces for children who have lost their hair due to chemotherapy. Abi was so excited at the idea of some child being able to have hair because she was getting hers cut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow!! You have been busy blogging!! Love to see the update. The kids are all so big, so crazy!! Love your new hair cuts. How did you do the collage photos? I have been wanting to do that just not sure how!!
Hope you guys have a merry christmas!
Post a Comment