Thursday, December 23, 2010

Neighborhood Christmas Party

The Community Center down the street from our house is host to the many activities put on by Picerne Military Housing. We arrived early to the party, and was first in line for the horse drawn carriage ride. We learned our lesson from the past 2 years. We were NOT going to stand in line for hours like we had before.
The kids waved to everyone like they were celebrities.
I got a lot of attention because of the baby's face that was sticking out of my jacket. I was wearing the Moby wrap, and Sariah enjoys riding in it and watching her surroundings. I'm glad that when I purchased this jacket several years ago I bought it large. It has come in handy to help keep babies warm.
On our way to get hot dogs, chicken strips, and french fries, we ran into Frosty the Snowman. Santa made an appearance as well, but we weren't going to stand in line for over an hour to take a picture with the fictional character.

No comments: