Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Harry Who?
I absolutely LOVE the Harry Potter series. I jumped on the bandwagon much later. I didn't start reading the books until number 6 came out. Then I had to wait one long year for book 7 to be available. (I don't know how those people that became involved with the series from the beginning managed to have the patience as each book became available!) I have enjoyed ALL the movies, and must see them opening weekend. So it was opening night that we saw the first movie for The Deathly Hallows. I knew that the story was going to be left hanging, and so I wasn't bothered by it. Especially since I know how the story ends! Well, if there's anything that gets under Beau's skin, it's a movie that just leaves you hanging at the end. To satisfy his curiosity, he found where the movie left off, and read the second half of the 7th book. I never thought I'd catch him reading a Harry Potter book, so I had to have proof!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment